Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Good Game You Staff Newbies

Well, seeing how Vorbis has kindly set up this state of the art, unique, and interesting piece of work, I decided to use it to my advantage. Vorbis has made it clear that the majority of the staff are a bunch of wankers and they ban anybody for just about any reason imaginable.

Example, take me! I know I am the person everyone loves to hate, but seriously I am banned not once, not twice but three separate times because I posted on a lousy forum! Ace got in a hissy fit just because I created an alternate username on the old shanky forums and responded to some topics. Then he has "comment" sections on the main webpage, and I just post and he gets mad again. This is how bright this guy is, he sends me a private forum message apparently saying I am banned, yet when I check the message it says "you cannot check your messages because you are banned from the forums." I am interested, so I log into the game.... I am silenced for 30 days, outstanding! The next day, Ace messages me and says each time I post on the forums I will get an extended ban. I have not posted once on his silly forums or webpage, I just simply message him in-game and say "fuck off." What do you know, another ban!

Passplay then gets an idea, lets add onto that ban because I want to set an example. Apparently, the staff thinks Passplay favours me, so he had to ban me under pressure... again because I wrote on a forum.

Shouldn't cheaters be prosecuted more than this?

I just want to play fucking league this season for my squad, but I cannot thanks to these fuckheads. I have been banned for easier things than this.. try calling Cerium and his bots shit, and me saying a racial comment. That landed me a 3 month ban there, go figure.

These staff fuckers have banned a lot of pilots for small amounts of trash talk. It is part of a game, not a fucking utopian society here. Suck my cock you useless cunts, you are incompetent and you defend every action taken by your pathetic staff core. I will probably get an extended ban because I am bad mouthing them on a website not even run by them. This will show once again, they are a bunch of assclowns. Do something constructive for league once, and try to gain some respect.

RANT OVER!

(originally posted by High Voltage)

eXTReMe Tracker